- class aiogram.types.input_media_document.InputMediaDocument(*, type: str = InputMediaType.DOCUMENT, media: Union[str, InputFile], thumbnail: Optional[Union[InputFile, str]] = None, caption: Optional[str] = None, parse_mode: Optional[str] = sentinel.UNSET_PARSE_MODE, caption_entities: Optional[List[MessageEntity]] = None, disable_content_type_detection: Optional[bool] = None, **extra_data: Any)[source]#
Represents a general file to be sent.
- type: str#
Type of the result, must be document
- media: Union[str, InputFile]#
File to send. Pass a file_id to send a file that exists on the Telegram servers (recommended), pass an HTTP URL for Telegram to get a file from the Internet, or pass ‘attach://<file_attach_name>’ to upload a new one using multipart/form-data under <file_attach_name> name. More information on Sending Files »
- thumbnail: Optional[Union[InputFile, str]]#
Optional. Thumbnail of the file sent; can be ignored if thumbnail generation for the file is supported server-side. The thumbnail should be in JPEG format and less than 200 kB in size. A thumbnail’s width and height should not exceed 320. Ignored if the file is not uploaded using multipart/form-data. Thumbnails can’t be reused and can be only uploaded as a new file, so you can pass ‘attach://<file_attach_name>’ if the thumbnail was uploaded using multipart/form-data under <file_attach_name>. More information on Sending Files »
Optional. Caption of the document to be sent, 0-1024 characters after entities parsing
- parse_mode: Optional[str]#
Optional. Mode for parsing entities in the document caption. See formatting options for more details.
Optional. List of special entities that appear in the caption, which can be specified instead of parse_mode
- disable_content_type_detection: Optional[bool]#
Optional. Disables automatic server-side content type detection for files uploaded using multipart/form-data. Always
True, if the document is sent as part of an album.