- class aiogram.methods.set_webhook.SetWebhook(*, url: str, certificate: Optional[InputFile] = None, ip_address: Optional[str] = None, max_connections: Optional[int] = None, allowed_updates: Optional[List[str]] = None, drop_pending_updates: Optional[bool] = None, secret_token: Optional[str] = None, **extra_data: Any)#
Use this method to specify a URL and receive incoming updates via an outgoing webhook. Whenever there is an update for the bot, we will send an HTTPS POST request to the specified URL, containing a JSON-serialized
aiogram.types.update.Update. In case of an unsuccessful request, we will give up after a reasonable amount of attempts. Returns
Trueon success. If you’d like to make sure that the webhook was set by you, you can specify secret data in the parameter secret_token. If specified, the request will contain a header ‘X-Telegram-Bot-Api-Secret-Token’ with the secret token as content.
1. You will not be able to receive updates using
aiogram.methods.get_updates.GetUpdatesfor as long as an outgoing webhook is set up.
2. To use a self-signed certificate, you need to upload your public key certificate using certificate parameter. Please upload as InputFile, sending a String will not work.
3. Ports currently supported for webhooks: 443, 80, 88, 8443. If you’re having any trouble setting up webhooks, please check out this amazing guide to webhooks.
- url: str#
HTTPS URL to send updates to. Use an empty string to remove webhook integration
- certificate: Optional[InputFile]#
Upload your public key certificate so that the root certificate in use can be checked. See our self-signed guide for details.
- ip_address: Optional[str]#
The fixed IP address which will be used to send webhook requests instead of the IP address resolved through DNS
- max_connections: Optional[int]#
The maximum allowed number of simultaneous HTTPS connections to the webhook for update delivery, 1-100. Defaults to 40. Use lower values to limit the load on your bot’s server, and higher values to increase your bot’s throughput.
- allowed_updates: Optional[List[str]]#
A JSON-serialized list of the update types you want your bot to receive. For example, specify [‘message’, ‘edited_channel_post’, ‘callback_query’] to only receive updates of these types. See
aiogram.types.update.Updatefor a complete list of available update types. Specify an empty list to receive all update types except chat_member (default). If not specified, the previous setting will be used.
- drop_pending_updates: Optional[bool]#
Trueto drop all pending updates
- secret_token: Optional[str]#
A secret token to be sent in a header ‘X-Telegram-Bot-Api-Secret-Token’ in every webhook request, 1-256 characters. Only characters
-are allowed. The header is useful to ensure that the request comes from a webhook set by you.
As bot method#
result: bool = await bot.set_webhook(...)
Method as object#
from aiogram.methods.set_webhook import SetWebhook
from aiogram.methods import SetWebhook
With specific bot#
result: bool = await bot(SetWebhook(...))
As reply into Webhook in handler#